There was a zipline first thing this morning. Of course.
I wonder how long I'll be willing to almost behead myself in the livingroom?
and then we started on those valentine decorations.
And while the clay is out....
Maddie and I went to the store to get some fruit and butter, and while we were there, someone said "Excuse me, I know you..." (Hi, Emily!)... she recognized us from here! Can you believe it? How wonderful that we got a chance to make a new friend in the grocery store! :) Made me so happy.
And so.
Beauty everywhere.
It's a fine, fine life.











Oh, I love that!!! I have had that happen at conferences, but never just out and about ;) You're famous!!!
ReplyDeleteLol, it felt that way! :)
ReplyDeleteHee hee...that had to be wild! :)
ReplyDeleteNice hearts, little one.
that is funny! what are the chances?
ReplyDeletei love the views of the games you all play. :)