that was one biiiig mouth! loli love the seal photographs, i have a fondness for seals, i always think.... hmmmm, maybe a selkie hides in there.
I ♥ the zoo! I think I need a trip there soon too :)
the spur of the moment things are good too ... I like not having to plan them ,just getting up and going. much love X
You and your family are always up to something interesting! Looks like fun.
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!
that was one biiiig mouth! lol
ReplyDeletei love the seal photographs, i have a fondness for seals, i always think.... hmmmm, maybe a selkie hides in there.
I ♥ the zoo! I think I need a trip there soon too :)
ReplyDeletethe spur of the moment things are good too ... I like not having to plan them ,just getting up and going. much love X
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are always up to something interesting! Looks like fun.
ReplyDelete