Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years Eve

I finally finished up my work last night - Eric and Maddie had gone to bed.
"Can I come snuggle on the couch with you, Bud?"
"Of course. You're always welcome!"
Grabbing the remote.... "Can we see what else is on?" He was finishing up Rikki Tikki Tavi and Chester Cricket dvd that my sister gave him - for the thousandth time in three days.
"Mmmhhhmmm."
Not a lot of quality - according to me- on at ten-something New Years Eve.
I stopped for a minute on something.
"Mom, why are we watching this all gray show?"

A few minutes later he started rubbing my face lightly.
"Oh, I forgot about the rash on your face," he said.
I felt my face, "There's not a rash on my face," I responded, confused.
"You know.... your pox!"
lol
I most certainly do not have any diseases! I've never even had an acne problem. I am sporting a blemish at the moment, on my forehead, but it's the first one in like two months!
Good think I like him so much.
And always laugh (he's said it before) when he says I have the pox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!