Saturday, February 09, 2008

still here...

You may have wondered (especially if you have visited hf lately) if I've forgotten that I have children or if I've noticed them.
Not to worry!
We're all wonderful, thank you.

Mama's happy, Maddie is sassy and delicious, Trev is making jokes and cracking himself up and pretending all the day long. I almost forgot to mention Daddy - uh, Daddy is working loooong hours again (the new sous chef he hired didn't work out) - and we haven't seen much of him. We miss him sorely.

I was thinking the other day - I seem to do this every so often - not write for a few days - I want to look it up and see what the pattern is...
Anyway.
We're just fine, and I expect we'll be around soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're well. I wanted to thank you for the excellent award and let you know I've finally posted my response!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!