Saturday, January 31, 2009

Art and Craft Tutorials

All Art and Craft Tutorials are now being kept at OrdinaryLifeMagic (Too.)

* * *


* * *
* * *
* * *
* * *
3
Washi Eggs
* * *
m4
* * *
4
Stained Glass
* * *
5
* * *
b1
Beaded Butterfly
* * *

Valentine Plaque

* * *
f2
Felt Hearts
(for Littles)
* * *
f9
Felt Hearts
(for Bigs)
* * *

12
* * *
5
* * *
5
* * *
* * *

Encaustic Art

* * *
10
Winter's Flowers

* * *

Twig Stars

* * *

Pick-Up Sticks

* * *

Simple Lotion Bars

* * *

Pretty Packages

* * *

Transferring

* * *

Woodland Elves

* * *

Chocolate Leaves

* * *

Moccasins

* * *

Tin Lanterns

* * *

Stamps

* * *

Jack-o-Lanterns

* * *

Crow Puppets

* * *


A Gardener's Birdfeeder

* * *

Monstrous Sculptures

* * *

Reed Jars

* * *

Hiker's Plant Press

* * *

Map to the Stars

* * *

A Woven Summer

* * *

Playhouse

* * *

House and Fairies

* * *

RainScapes

* * *

Drop Spindles

* * *

Fruit Leather and Fruit Chips

* * *

Dying Wool

* * *

Loom and Weave

* * *

Stepping Stones

* * *

Pressed Flowers

* * *

Go Fish

* * *


Bugs

* * *



* * *


* * *


* * *



Ice Towers

* * *






Holiday Horsey

* * *

Puzzle Blocks

* * *

Seasonal Plaques

* * *

Pretty Glass

* * *

Valentines For The Birds

* * *
Crayons

* * *

First Flowers

* * *

Valentine Keepsake

* * *

I <3 Hearts

* * *

Stained Glass Art (for kids)

* * *

For more art and craft projects we've done, see "The O L M" in the rightside toolbar.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait ti try some of these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like these (especially with the pictures)! For my new blog (am moving to Wordpress) I've been planning to do stand alone pages just like these. Having the pictures there with the links is really inspiring.

    Now we've got to try some of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looked through all these wonderful tutorials, I cannot wait to out some, so many great ideas..'Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed, you have THE MOST creative ideas, I wish I could come up with half the stuff you did. Your kids are SUPER lucky to have a mommy like you, how fun. Please try and remember me, if you do link up to parties. I have an ongoing on every Tuesday, so ANYTIME you want to share some of your goodies, head to my place,,, :) You are GLADLY welcomed. !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!