Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13

Among this morning's list of Must Do...

must clean under and behind the refrigerator , cupboard, and stove, must make liquid soap as our cleaners are getting low.....we still found much to learn and experiment and play with.
And more dials.


After that bit of play Maddie delivered blocks to Trevelyn and I and told us they were instruments. Guitars. And that we were required to sing Chipmunk songs. Oooh - Chipmunk songs-- every Mama's favorite.

Then the smallest one dashed off to play Reader Rabbit on the computer.
Lego Batman for the taller one.
Scooby Doo interactive play. (involving a woolly mammoth, Shaggy, Velma, a caveman, and a playmobil garden guy.)

Blocks.
"Well, then..." says the Mama, "I believe it's time for the pretzels..."
In the interim Maddie opted for practicing drawing/writing on the leapsterthen Stellaluna

marbles....
and cookies. (Yes, I just made cookies yesterday for our ski trip, but those were Snickerdoodles, and it was a small batch. I chose snickerdoodles yesterday, they choose chocolate chip today. Uh... we like cookies.)

Clone Wars math. (just found today - after a two week MIA.)
Marbles again.
Daddy's home now, and reading to Little Son his new book - Prehistoric Monsters.
It's 7:03, and All is Well.

8 comments:

  1. We love Clone Wars Math. Ronin adores it! And you reminded me that I wanted to make pretzels! Yours look delicious. I love the way that you share your days with us. They just seem so full of contentment. The way that schooling should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog, it makes me smile. You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those busy wandering full fun play and experiment and baking days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooooooaaaaaaaa-we're on the same wavelength, man! Cleaning-that was me last week. And my little one just dug our long forgotten marbleworks out of the basement and has been wrestling with it quite a bit lately!
    You guys have the richest fukkest days! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOIKS!!! What on Earth!!! Obviously I'm still working on the first cup of coffee! As I pressed publish, i caught a last glimps of my mistake above! That would be "fuLLest" days!!! Jeez! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't type for my laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun day! RunninL8, you're cracking me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have to try your preztels tomorrow. They look so yummy. Sounds like it was a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!