Monday, February 02, 2009

Imbolc

Funny how I wasn't thinking (remembering) Imbolc, yet heart and spirit were making ready yesterday.

Today Eric and Trevelyn go skiing by themselves-- a perfect opportunity to celebrate Imbolc for Maddie and I!

We'll clean this house, get some cleansing potions burning in the potpourri pots, feed our bird friends, open a window or door or two (high of fourty today!) and we'll Sweep, sweep, sweep this place.

Not to rudely dismiss my boys, but really... during such times, they're just in the way!

I'm renewed and invigorated (and armed with a fresh, cold pitcher of green and peach tea)... so I'm off.
Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. OK...so I have a couple of questions for you.
    Can you tell me about the clone ars math game? where to buy and does it run on the puter? C is a huge star wars fan and I think this wuold be good.
    Second thing....we have yet to give Audrey a middle name. Would you be offended if we decided on Madeliene?
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to celebrate Imbolc for you and your girl. I am aching for Spring, but I can feel it coming. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been sweeeping and cleaning all day, and simmering some yummy smelling herbs on my stove all day. Tonight, fresh candles and lots of kid snuggles.

    Happy Imbolc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim - 'course we don't mind!!
    And Clone Wars Math is a Leapster game. (the little hand-held things.)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!