Monday, March 09, 2009

presents!!

We have our winners!

No, we didn't forget!

Nettlejuice was chosen twice. First by Madeleine because of her name :) (good call, April) and secondly by Trev because she has a son who loves prehistory and dinosaurs. ([shrug] I can't help it. He's partial.)

So Madd chose next (because Trev didn't want to choose again - he was too busy, and he insisted that he was claiming April/Nettlejuice and dinosaurs), and she chose Heart Rockin Mama! (from the pictures in the comments)

This was three days ago, and just today we finally put the names in a -PeterPan- hat...
and dun-dun-duuuuuuuuun.....


First chosen was Sam!
and then Rinnyboo!
and finally Mary at Attachlings.

woohoo!
We'll (I will) be actively thinking and making very soon!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!
    I am actually starting mine tomorrow, too!
    Thanks, Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited!!

    You are still the only person who has commented on my site, so I will have to make you something extra-special. :)

    --Marin (Rinnyboo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's very exciting!!
    We're big Peter Pan fans here, so that obviously helped me to get picked :-)

    I'd better start thinking myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I knew "nettlejuice" would bring me luck. Thanks Madeleine and Trev.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!