Sunday, May 03, 2009

plug: JumpStart

Yesterday my babes spent the whoooooole day reading and processing.

JumpStart style.

I've mentioned lots of times how much we love it, but it's been awhile since we've played.

Since Trev completed two levels yesterday (probably several weeks worth of "school work", I got a progress report today.
I don't ever read them, as I don't care really about his official Progress, and often times I'm sitting with him while playing, as I love it so much!

But this morning a progress report was in my email.
And with it, a "log in to JumpStart" link.
When I did that, it took me to a new page..... A whole new JumpStart village!
And it's free!! We have a paid acccount (I love it that much), so we get full access, but it's free to anyone that wants to sign up and check it out!
I imagine it's a demo style, but you can certainly see if your babes like it.

So far this morning (in the twenty minutes they've been up) we've kicked soccer balls, Maddie is bettering her computer skills by using the arrow keys, has ridden on a hang-glider, and Trev has played reading games and ridden the hang-glider, and played a reading game while flying in a jet-pack. You know he loved that.

You can watch a demo video before signing up (for free).
Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, I'm off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen was a big fan of Jumpstart a couple of years ago.... had to pry him away from the computer.

    I think we'll look into what the Jumpstart folks have for him these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks--this looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!