Wednesday, October 14, 2009

october 14: blurred

"I have eight chocolate chips and ten chocolate chips and eleven chocolate chips," Madeleine informs me.
"Eight and ten and eleven?!? That's twenty-nine!"
"That's almost like all day," says she.

"Mom. I thought of a great experiment. First we can put the chocolate chips in a jar, then put the lid on... and then let them out!"
Hmmm... I wonder where we'd let them out To??

To the Rink! To meet friends.

"Can Damek sleep over?"
I think it was The Quietest Sleepover That Ever Was. :) Must a' been all that rallyin' all day.

Now we're well into the morning after.
Prob'ly we'll see you tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what fun you are all having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I miss roller skating! What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like too much fun....ahhh the hours I spent roller skating as a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!