Tuesday, October 13, 2009

october thirteenth:

We began our day with a trip downstairs to see if anything struck our fancy.
We found a few things.



While some of that Goodliness was going on, Mama began Round Two of the ear medicine.


We played with the BaffleBlox off and on quite a bit today.

We read nearly a hundred pages of Ralph (Runaway Ralph).

Trev has happily inherited his dad's skate. :) Looks like that boy rides Goofy (a skate-term for the way he prefers to stand and push the board).


Trevelyn and I played The Allowance Game.


And there was more of this


some of that

and a bit of the other, too.
Italic
There's been window shopping on Amazon (Trev, not me, though yesterday I did order that book I mentioned, and another like it called Great Ancient Egypt Projects You Can Build Yourself)

dirt digging

anda bit of creating.Love these! I was reminded of tissued glass the other day at my friend Julie's house (she had some pretties sitting out), and today I thought Jack-o'-lanterns!, and I really like them. :) Thanks Julie!!

Playdoh

and more skating

and now waiting for Daddy. :)

All is well here.
We'll see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Love the lanterns!
    Check out your second link (Julie)~ it seems to send us to the book instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great lanterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up JHRM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love those lanterns--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!