Saturday, November 14, 2009

november 14

let's see.

there have been toothpicks

and icecream cones

cold

gettin' rolled up

mastering patterns

laundry

balloons

Lego Indiana Jones

a meeting for Mama (with other unschooling Mama's)

grocery store

helium

questions and answers about Bosom

Halloween songs

snow

fractions (in relation to everyday life)

the fun of locked doors in the name of Privacy (Madeleine)

discovering that strumming the heat vent makes music

"Don't poke a hole in your pony... don't poke a hole in you pony...." she litan-ized while she chipped away at her pony frozen in ice

counting to thirty

"wait... did you just count to thirty?" asked Mama

the analyzing and retelling of an I Carly

communication and problem solving with a sibling (all by themselves)

drawing

finishing our story (more on that later)

pretend play

making wings (for Pegasus play)

tying knots

rasslin'

laughing

and now television.


well.
that will do.

7 comments:

  1. Your days are full and vibrant! The way that family life should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture a little one remind themselves to "not poke a hole in the pony." :-)

    And yes! I'm am much closer than *the* South. I'm just south of you by about an hour (if your profile is right and you are in SLC), just a little beyond Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Isn't that funny.
    :)
    Eric grew up in Orem (and lots of his buddies live there), his family is in PG, and we have friends in Spanish Fork.
    I had no idea.
    (and yeah, we're in Salt Lake.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I write down "what we did" for a day for our portfolio, it always cracks me up to "see" it on paper that we did an impeccable amount of stuff! I love your list. Toothpicks, laundry, and Indiana Jones...can't get any better than that, oh but there will always be tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm tired just from reading;) What a full and fun day mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Did you just count to thirty?"

    lol - I can totally see that exchange. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!