Saturday, November 07, 2009

november seven

Well.
First thing we had to make some cleaners.(We make our own, you know.)
Today we needed everything... scouring powder (with spearmint and orange essential oils... so divine!), and kitchen spray (lemon and orange oils), bathroom spray (spearmint and orange), disinfectant (thyme oil, water, and rubbing alcohol), and dust/happy house spray.
We're well stocked! :)

Cousin Megan was still here, so the morning looked like
pancakes
jumping
tag
running
dinodash
Spore
running
adventuring throughout the neighborhood
sprouting corn (we'll let you know about that one)
and more jumping and running.
:)

Our day also looked like
and(Mama heard signs of stuffy noses this morning)

and
andand


and
andand
there's some kind of chaos going on back there with Horsey, a hula hoop, hiya-ing, and woohooing.
Who knows. :)

We'll see you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. I definitely want to know about the sprouting corn! Ah, how I miss raking leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome crystals and the stamps are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything that you do! Haven't tried to sprout corn before...sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of homemade cleaning supplies! So much more pleasant than store bought poisons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph,

    Just out of curiosity, what kind of essential oils do you use? Since you are near Young Living headquarters (I think) do you use those or have you found another source? How long does a bottle of essential oil last when you use it for cleaning potions?

    Have you ever made laundry soap? I got my recipe here and I have been pretty happy with it.

    Have you ever used Rocky Mountain Oils? They are in Springville. I especially love their clary sage.

    Have a good day!

    Marin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know what is in your Brandy cold medicine! Thanks!
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!