Saturday, January 02, 2010

january two

it's been pretty quiet around here today.
again.
aah. :)

the babies went for a walk with Daddy.

Mama messed around most of the day with itunes and the itunes store and her ipod.

skating.

polar bears.

Maddie is making invitations again.
for Soleil's invitation, she actually began with an "s", and finished it with an "a". I can't help but wonder if it was intentional.

balloons.

dora's wildlife rescue.

super mario brothers bowser's inside story.

scribblenauts.

springs.

flying.

dress-up.

rice crispie treats (didn't make them at Christmas)

popcorn and...

dinosaurs alive!

life's good.

5 comments:

  1. better than good, i'd say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness. You just reminded me that I still have Christmas treats to make too. Maybe I'll get everything done that I wanted to do for Christmas by Valentine's Day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah is right (and quiet can be soooo good).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been given $35 in iTunes gift certificates and don't have a clue where to begin--I neither own an iPod nor do I have iTunes downloaded to my PC.

    I keep thinking *well, I could download some music to my PC* but I usually listen to Pandora if anything--I don't really want my music trapped inside my PC.

    Can you download tunes to your PC and then burn them onto CDs?

    You see, I'm living in 1989. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica - Yes, you can. They'll slso be stored in your itunes store, in case you need to put them onto cd again. (scratched, etc.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!