Monday, September 27, 2010

munday

today was a s-l-o-w sort of day.
(Mama's turn to have the cold, I guess - have a helluva sinus headache and dopey head. hmmph.)

' looked like lots of netflix

and lots of zoo tycoon

and lots of s-l-o-w tidying up.
there was skatin'

and workin' on paper mache' pumkins (Mama has finished, now)I love this so much. It cost nothing to make, and I think it's really pretty.

and a slow wander through an art project book.

we read stories

put somethin' in the slooooow cooker for tomorrow

and made art for friends.

othello
icecream cones

and pink panther were also a part of our day.
mancala

blokus
and now Dad's home to cook dinner

and I'm going back to the couch and to my book.

goodnight, sirrah.

12 comments:

  1. Feel better. xoxo ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're in good company - snort, sniffle, ugh. i'll have a cuppa for ya and hope that tomorrow is better for us both...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. And again, I love your pretty candles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh get better soon!!! Lots of love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that paper mache pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon! Your pumpkin is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your paper mache pumpkin and your candles :)

    Get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love homeschooling. What a lovely day.

    I will have to try that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you find the instructions for the pumpkin online?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're well by now :)

    Lovely candles, I've always wanted to try that. Did you buy colored wax or can you color plain beeswax? I have a LOT of beeswax hanging around right now, just waiting for dipping...

    Enjoy your cuppa and your book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better quickly! :)

    Love that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!