Friday, September 24, 2010

thursday

"Mom, come check out my farm scene!"
"Oooh, is your farm under construction?  And you have an alligator on your farm!"
"Yeah.  That's so he can eat ducks to make more room to swim."
: )
 *  *  *
*  *  *
 *  *  *
 *  *  *
Paper Mache Pumpkins
*  *  *
The Garage.  
 oof.
(Got rid of a truckload two truckloads! of ... er... Stuff.)

*  *  *
Which led to a Fashion Show.
 And to finding this year's snow bunny gear.  yay!
(had no idea The Cousins had given us that.)
*  *  *
  Exago
*  *  *
Rallyin' on the trampoline with Dad.
*  *  *

Looking forward to The Cousins and to finishing those pumpkins.....

8 comments:

  1. Such fun. I love the photo of Maddie playing Somebody. New math game. Fun! We need to clean out our garage, too! Cousins visits should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that same body guy thingy. His name is Bob.

    Love the lanterns - totally doing that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny -
    I remember! I remembered that someone else had him and his name was "Bob". :) I couldn't remember who, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That model of the human body is awesome. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLOL! Love the alligator! hahahaha! Poor duckies, but you gotta have room to swim, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fall fun - we did the lanterns with the Cub Scouts and put stars on them for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissia - We got it three or so years ago... I'm thinking I got it at Lakeshore, but they have no link to it now.
    This is the one we have...
    $67 is a reasonable price - It's $100 at Discover This.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your blog! It is my daily inspiration! I just started my own blog and added you to my blogroll! Thank you for the continued energy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!