Friday, June 08, 2007

The Five W's

So I had a thought a couple of days ago that my son asks some very interesting questions. (We'll include Maddie, too, should she care to offer any inquiries.)
Late, late last night when I tucked myself into the couch (per Trev's request) with my little son I thought "I need to write them down."
Questions that are terribly interesting, such as "How am I going to get invisible?"

Those who choose to learn by living their lives well love these sorts of questions, and they usually lead us to fun, fun, fun, or somewhere super-cool or important.
So I'm going to start keeping track.
What? Who? Where? Why? When? and the not to be forgotten and equally important 'How?'!

I'll write them all down (hopefully all in the same place!) and after I have a list, collected from a few days or so, I'll publish it.
Sounds interesting, doesn't it? (Should anyone really like this idea, feel free to join in on the fun.)

I'll begin my list on my yellow pad with a question from a few days ago...
"How are we going to build a time portal?"
A very fine place to begin, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    I like, I definitely like! We will join you!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!