Friday, August 17, 2007

A Room With A View

The Mama is (temporarily) ill. She's got some debilitating funk that is zapping her energy and stamina.
So, I decided to make camp on the livingroom floor, and see what the day brings. It's 12:54, and so far it hs been a Very Exciting Day!

"Mom! Look! I found this mosquito larva in my sandbox!"

The History Channel had on some cool shows this morning... a few planet specials as well as the moon...

Maddie discovered this engaging activity.
Fort building. Which turn into ghost haunting.
The ghosts eventually turned into mummies. .
Then just plain old ordinary books.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love the photodocumentation of the day's events! Seeing it in pictures makes one go, "ah, yes! briliant!". Trying to explain it to someone makes them go, "so, uh, tell me again, WHAT did you do today?!".

    I enjoyed your stream of consciousness learning day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!