Wednesday, August 19, 2009

august eighteen: thankful

thankful... o.l.m. style.


i'm thankful for a clean, clean, clean house.
(yes, i cleaned it myself, but i'm thankful for the time, energy, and ability to do so.
not to mention my house!
)


i'm thankful we can hang laundry on the line. freely.


i'm thankful we're a family of playmates.

i'm thankful for the ability to make.


and do.


i'm thankful for ingenuity


and inquisitiveness.


i'm thankful for an abundance of Good Things.


i'm thankful for laughter


and joy


and friendship

and friends coming over for dinner.


I'm so grateful for this life

for this time

for these souls

and this Love.

11 comments:

  1. I love this post. Things have been pretty hectic and down around me lately. I need to remember to be more great full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post - it's so good to be right here right now isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely happy-tear-inducing lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say how fantastic your blog is - I just found it and it is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Shell.
    I appreciate the lovely words!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with shell , just found you too , lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanks for reminding me to be thankful. You are blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your full and magical life with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steph, you know I love all of your photos, but that one of Maddie on the bench hanging laundry is positively fit to publish! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!