Friday, January 22, 2010

january twenty-two

oh, goodness.

our day was filled with

(first of all I should say that I left my sandisk card in my laptop, so I had an empty camera! doh!)

multiplication vacation

cousins

scooting

arcade games

disco lights

winning tickets strategy

bouncing

and bouncing

and bouncing

running

climbing

icees

cotton candy

shopping for inspiration at HobbyLobby (a first!)

wiiiiiiii

more cousins (a sleepover for Little Son)

and asleep at seven pm on the drive home (for the other. er... not me.)

that's that, then.

prob'ly we'll see you tomorrow.
with some of that hobbylobby loot.

5 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby - you have a Hobby Lobby!! I miss that place - none where I now live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Hobby Lobby! Ours is biking distance--oh so convenient for that quick Tacky Wax or pipe cleaner emergency! Also possibly the friendliest staff of any store in our area. One checker always remembers the "no school" thing and asks what kind of adventures we are having--love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am *so* glad it wasn't you who fell asleep on the drive home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Hobby Lobby loot! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he. we went to hobby lobby yesterday too. ;) it is a major allergy bomb for me - and it is always an excruciatingly painful and slow experience getting out of there, but we must go every few months for certain supplies. yesterday we picked up a ton of wood goodies for some projects. can't wait to start them!

    as always - you sound busy busy busy busy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!