Wednesday, February 10, 2010

february ten

oh, let's see.

Maddie showed Mad Skills while building with legos today. sheesh. Better than I've done.

Mama has read

and emptied the dishwasher.

Trev's done more research online.
Yesterday Trev was impressing Cousins with his knowledge of something, I don't remember exactly what it was, and they asked "How do you know that???" and he said "I learned it on Wikipedia." :) I had no idea.

Mama read some more.

Maddie played dress up

made plans for strawberry cupcakes
(and then proceeded to eat all the strawberries)

and made invitations to Tea.

we've played on the computer

and read :)

and watched television

and had discussions about oxygen and carbon dioxide and played with plastic bags

and played points tag with Daddy

and have explored (after dark) the neighborhood.

'cept for Mama.... she's still reading.

that works for me!
see you with prob'ly something a little more shiny tomorrow. :)

6 comments:

  1. Mama had my sort of day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely and shiny to me :)

    mmm... strawberries...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's the best when they are ngaged all doing and the mamas can sit back and have some 'quiet' time to read, or do dishes, or whatever a mama might want to do. sounds like a wonderful day to me.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of mine referenced a Wikipedia article on a very specific, incredibly specific topic ... relating to a project he was doing... When I asked him about it he told me he needed a reference so he submitted the article... Your time will come I am sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...I want a day like mama's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!