Wednesday, February 10, 2010

me, right now.

Hmmmmm.... my friend Shona (from the gorgeous Towhead Adventures) tagged me for a Me, Right Now challenge.
At least I think she was talking to me... :)
(I never do these or awards on this blog anymore, but what the hell? Suits my humor today...)

Now?

You mean right now?

This minute?

I'm just readin'. :)



Trevy's watching videos online,
Maddie is trippping around in my (yes, they're mine) one-piece winnie-the-pooh pajamas, lamenting the fact that she and her brother ate about 500 hundred dollars worth of out-of-season, organic strawberries and now we don't have any for strawberry cupcakes.
:)

We're still good.

Ope - here's the fun part! I challenge...
Denise... Lisa... MamaK.... (I know what HRMJ is doing...)...Sarah, ....and....Slim!
As soon as you read this you have five minutes to take a picture of your beautiful self and then tell us what you're doing.
Come forth! Come forth!

9 comments:

  1. What is it you think I'm doing?
    Packing?
    NOPE!!!
    I took the entire day off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grin - I stand corrected!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohp. i'm in a dark room with wet hair! wait! maybe i can pretend to see this for the first time in the morning. bwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes right now, don't be shy :D how cute are YOU!! thank-you for being so playful xoxo

    (denise, we want to see you with wet dark room hair!! pretty please)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lordy. i am miserable at self-portraits!!!!! really really really. but i took a shot at it. i'll manage to get it up soonish...YOU, on the other hand, take a BEAUTIFUL portrait, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slim - Oh, YES! All three of those shots can certainly be called BEAUTIFUL!
    howling over here, Slim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm linking over from Shona's and Tara's blogs. Nice to meet you, Stephanie! cute SPs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!