Thursday, October 14, 2010

thursday love

to Cousins!
well before first thing in the morning.

web-making


making friends with frogs
(pets)


a Spoonful of Sugar recital


more dancin' and singin'



to Out!




into the big wide world.





a nest of snake eggs!

makin' up stories about mysterious things we found on our travels....

home again home again.


the last of the web

run!



pickin' apples

to home
-our home-

drawing

more reading and research

and I dunno what else.

what else could there be for such a perfect day???

3 comments:

  1. It does sound like a perfect day! I love the frog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I want a swing that flies over the water! How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! That swing reminds me so much of Bridge to Terabithia...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!